1. Administrator - means the Veg King Europe which provides information services and trade and accesses information in user devices.
2. Cookies - means computer data, in particular small text files that are saved and stored on the device through which the user uses the websites of the Service.
3. Administrator Cookies - Cookies is published by the Administrator, associated with the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Service.
4. External Cookies - Cookies is published by partners Administrator, through the website of the Service.
5. Service - means a website or web application that runs a website administrator, active in domains www.vegking.eu
6. The device - is an electronic device through which the user accesses the Website.
7. User - means the entity for whose services may be provided electronically or which may be concluded a contract for the provision of electronic services.
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for your Device. It is not possible to penetrate Device Users viruses or other unwanted software or malware. These files allow you to identify the software used by the User and individually adjust each User Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on your Device and assigned a value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
1. Session Cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The recorded information is permanently deleted from the memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to retrieve any personal data or any confidential information from the user equipment.
2. Persistent cookies: They are stored on your device and remain there until you delete them. The end of the session, the browser or disable the devices does not delete them from your Device. The mechanism does not allow permanent cookies to retrieve any personal data or any confidential information from the user equipment.
3. The user has the possibility to limit or exclude store and access cookies on his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Service will be possible addition to the functions which by their nature require cookies.
a. User Authentication on the site and to ensure the users session on the site:
i) maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password;
ii) the proper configuration of selected functions of the Service, in particular allowing verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
iii) optimize and increase the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
b. Ensure the safety and reliability of the service.
To determine the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
1. User can, at any time to change your cookie settings, specifying the terms of their storage and access Cookies on your Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence, you can make the settings using a web browser or using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings or notify you whenever the posting of cookies on the user device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
2. The user may at any time remove files cookies using the features available in the Web browser it uses.
3. Restricting the use of these cookies may affect some of the functionality available on the Website..
Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data
Ladies and Gentlemen,
on 25 May 2018. The provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. On the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal Directive 95/46 / EC (General data protection Regulation), commonly known as RODO.
Realizing information obligation resulting from Art. RODO 13, below the pass on the necessary information concerning the processing of personal data by us. Please read the following information.
1. Due to the extensive trade cooperation with our partners it is necessary to our processing of personal data of our suppliers, customers, contractors and other persons whose data are processed for the purposes of the transaction of purchase and sale.
2. Personal data are sourced directly from the Administrator of the data subject or from publicly available sources, ie. CEIDG register or KRS.
3. Data are collected in accordance with Article. 6 paragraph. 1 point b CIF RODO
4. The processing of personal data carried out for the purposes of:
1. The possibility of conclusion and implementation of the agreement between the Administrator and the contractor
2. The transaction of purchase and sale
3. Transportation of raw materials, semi-finished products, semi-finished and finished products
5. Their obligations under the existing legislation.
5. Personal data are processed by the Administrator exclusively above / purposes for the period necessary to achieve those objectives. Personal data processed for the duration of the agreement concluded with the contractor, as well as after its completion for the purposes of:
1. pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract;
2. data archiving performance of duties arising from the provisions of law, in particular the provisions of tax law or accounting regulations;
3. fraud prevention and fraud
6. Access to personal data are primarily our authorized employees. In addition, the access can be external entities with whom we work. Mainly these are the entities with which we cooperate in the implementation of transportation or execution of fulfilling legal obligations incumbent upon the Administrator.
7. Personal data processing on the achievement of the objectives of Section 6), the data will be disposed of in accordance with the policy of retention of personal data.
8. Personal data may be transferred to a third country ensuring an adequate level of protection of personal data in accordance with Article 44 of Regulation RODO
9. The person whose personal data are concerned and processed by the Administrator has the authority:
1. access to their personal data, its rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data,
2. object to such processing.
3. data transfer,
4. complaint to the [email protected] Data Protection, where it is found infringement RODO,
5. withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data at any time, if the data were obtained on the basis of consent.
Procedure for the application of contact and
1. Veg King Europe Dairy Cooperative does not provide electronic / telephone information may contain personal data or information on the persons concerned. This is dictated by the duty of confidentiality of personal data and the risks to respond to the unauthorized person.
2. All inquiries, requests, information about rights and purposes of the processing of personal data you can follow in writing to the address:
Dairy Cooperative Veg King Europe Grzybowska 80/82 Street. ,Warsaw, 00-844 with a note: The Data Protection Supervisor.
3. All inquiries will be subject to appropriate verification. The reply will be made in writing and sent to the address provided on the application within 30 days from the date of receipt of the application.