1. The site under the domain https://www.vegking.eu/ is an information site and is run in order to present the product and service offer of Veg King Europe.
2. The Website Administrator is Veg King Europe with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Grzybowska 80/82, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for M. Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department under the number KRS 0000754846, NIP 5272869217, REGON number 381654284
3. The website is operated and operates in accordance with the rules of the Regulations.
4. The Regulations define the principles of the Websites functioning.
5. The terms used in the Regulations mean:
6. On the Website, apart from information and promotional data, there is: a form enabling sending requests for information or offers to Veg King Europe and a subscription form - a newsletter enabling entering into the list of subscribers
1. The service provided electronically, i.e. the service consisting of enabling the User to conclude an agreement with Veg King Europe via the Website regarding the services of Veg King Europe, presentation of commercial information about Veg King Europe and its services, providing a contact form is the provision of electronic services within the meaning of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2013.1422, as amended), i.e. the performance of a service provided without the simultaneous presence of the parties (at a distance), through the transmission of data at the individual request of the recipient, sent and received for by means of electronic processing devices, including digital compression, and data storage, which is entirely transmitted, received or transmitted via a telecommunications network within the meaning of the Act of 16 July 2004 - Telecommunications Law. The service provided electronically is free.
2. The User may terminate the use of the Service provided electronically at any time. Termination of the contract for the use of the Service provided electronically is made by ceasing to use the functionality of the Website. In this case, the contract for the use of the Service provided electronically terminates automatically without the need for additional statements by the parties.
3. The service provided electronically consists in providing the User with all Website functionalities, including those enabling the conclusion of a contract with Veg King Europe regarding products and services provided by Veg King Europe, and in particular consists of:
a. providing, at the User's individual request, information placed on the Website by displaying a page with a specific URL address, including commercial information about Veg King Europe and products and services offered by Veg King Europe;
b. enabling communication with Veg King Europe at the User's individual request in order to conclude a contract,
c. providing a contact form that allows you to send a message to Veg King Europe via the information system.
4. In order to properly use the Service provided electronically, the User should have:
a. connection to the Internet;
b. computer hardware and software having the functionality of a web browser enabling the display of HTML documents on a computer screen, accepting "cookies", including popular web browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, etc.
1. Personal data disclosed by the User in the contact form or subscription are processed in accordance with the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter GDPR)
2. According to art. 13 section 1 and item 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter GDPR), Veg King Europe informs that:
a. The administrator of the User's personal data is Veg King Europe (address above).
b. Veg King Europe has appointed a Personal Data Inspector who can be contacted electronically: [email protected]
c. The User's personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending advertising and commercial information pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. and GDPR.
d. The recipient of the User's personal data will be the Administrator's partners and employees within their official duties on the basis of authorization.
e. User's personal data will not be transferred to a third country / organization;
f. The User's personal data will be stored until the User withdraws his consent.
g. The User has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to transfer data.
h. The User has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
i. The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - the Office for Personal Data Protection, if the User considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016;
j. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary
k. User data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling, i.e. no decisions resulting in legal effects on a person or similarly significantly affecting a person will be based solely on the automatic processing of personal data and are not associated with such an automatic decision .
1. The Regulations may be amended by Veg King Europe, with the proviso that the changes do not apply to contracts concluded before the change is made, and the change is binding on the User only after it is available. In particular, the amendment to the Regulations does not apply to the Service provided electronically, which the User began using before making it available.
2. Any complaints regarding the functioning of the Website and information on infringements of the Regulations made by Users may be reported to the correspondence address of Veg King Europe at [email protected]
3. Information on the Website's pages does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
4. All intellectual property rights, including copyrights and trademarks, to materials published by or on behalf of Veg King Europe on the Website (eg text and images) are the property of Veg King Europe or its licensors.